Customized Project Delivery
Construction projects cannot be approached with a “one size fits all” mentality. At BOND, we understand that choosing the right delivery method is often a project’s first step to success. Factors like available funding, desired schedule, risk tolerance and owner expertise all impact delivery method selection.
Experience Spanning a Wide Variety of Delivery Methods
BOND’s deep portfolio in a wide variety of project delivery types allows us to customize our approach based on a client’s or a project’s unique needs. Whether we’re engaged early to determine the optimal delivery method, or later to adapt to one that’s already been chosen, BOND’s teams collaborate with owners to determine the priorities and resources necessary to generate top results.
Choosing BOND means choosing a firm with the ability to execute under the following delivery methods:
- Construction Management at Risk (CMAR): With this delivery method, BOND acts as the owner’s agent during preconstruction and assumes most of the risk associated with construction performance. Working closely with the owner and design team during a project’s planning stages allows BOND to incorporate budget, schedule, and constructability insights early, when they matter the most.
- Construction Management at Risk with Design-Assist: BOND’s use of Design-Assist benefits from the early engagement of all team members, including key subcontractors. This collaborative, early involvement yields a cohesive understanding of design intent, development of beneficial and cost-saving constructability and value engineering insights, and the production of targeted, accurate budget estimates.
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD): This highly collaborative delivery method features a contractual obligation to share project risk, responsibility, and liability. All members of the team are engaged early, and are incentivized to achieve mutually agreed upon goals. A focus on Lean methodologies eliminates waste and increases project efficiency.
- Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC): BOND’s projects spanning the Civil Infrastructure and District Energy & Power Generation markets can benefit from this delivery method. An integrated approach to engineering design, procurement, construction, startup and commissioning, this type of project delivery increases flexibility and cost certainty.
- Design-Build: BOND’s ability to work under this delivery method emphasizes our strong relationships with our design partners. Engaged together under one contract at the start of design, our Design-Build teams serve as a single point of contact for our clients, producing increased time and cost savings.
- Design-Bid-Build: The most frequently-used delivery method, Design-Bid-Build includes three sequential phases with BOND being contractually engaged after the design phase is completed. BOND’s project controls and advanced technologies are integral to ensuring that these types of projects meet budget and schedule goals.